Nestled in the foothills of the scenic Bighorn Mountains in Wyoming, Ten Sleep is surrounded by ranches operating much as they did nearly a century ago. Part of their western tradition is rodeo and Ten Sleep?is home to?the world famous Ten Sleep 4th of July Parade and Rodeo. Held annually on July 4th and 5th, the Ten Sleep rodeo began in 1946.
This small town rodeo experience is big on intensity and fun. Featuring its highly entertaining Wild Horse Races and high quality stock, Ten Sleep is one of the best small town rodeos in the nation and has seen many famous cowboys pay entry fees including?Chris?LeDoux, Jim Sharp and Ty Murray.?You won?t find a more authentic western rodeo anywhere in the country, so stop in and see true cowboys in action. It?s western fun for the whole family!
2019 Schedule of Events
- Annual parade starts at 10 am July 4
- Country Roundup in City Park 9am-2pm
- Rodeo starts at 1:30 pm each day
- All roughstock riders must be checked in by noon or your ride is given to the next in line.
- Street dance each night starting at dusk
- Fireworks presented by the city of Ten Sleep (unless fire is restricted)
- Phone entries taken June 15-16 5pm ? 10pm