NO PURCHASE IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE DOES NOT INCREASE THE CHANCES OF WINNING.
1. Eligibility: This Contest is open only to those who sign up at bighornmountaincountry.com/photo-contest/?and who are?18 as of the date of entry. The Contest is only open to legal residents of the United States of America, and is void where prohibited by law. Employees of?the Washakie County Visitor?s Council, its affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies, and suppliers, (collectively the ?Employees?), and immediate family members and/or those living in the same household of Employees are not eligible to participate in the Contest. The Contest is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations. Void where prohibited.
2. Agreement to Rules: By participating, the Contestant (?You?) agree to be fully unconditionally bound by these Rules, and You represent and warrant that You meet the eligibility requirements. In addition, You agree to accept the decisions of?Washakie County Visitor?s Council as final and binding as it relates to the content of this Contest.
3. Contest Period: Entries will be accepted online starting on May 4 at 6:00 AM MST?and ending?July 17 at 11:00 PM MST.?
4. How to Enter: The Contest must be entered by submitting an entry using the online form provided at bighornmountaincountry.com/photo-contest/. The entry must fulfill all Contest requirements, as specified, to be eligible to win a prize. Entries that are incomplete or do not adhere to the rules or specifications may be disqualified at the sole discretion of Washakie County Visitor?s Council. You must provide the information requested. You may not enter more times than indicated by using multiple email addresses, identities, or devices in an attempt to circumvent the rules. If You use fraudulent methods or otherwise attempt to circumvent the rules, your submission may be removed from eligibility at the sole discretion of Washakie County Visitor?s Council.
5. Prizes: The Winner(s) of the Contest (the ?Winner?) will receive: a Big Horn Mountain Country T-shirt, a Big Horn Mountain Country Sticker, a Gift card for $20 to Washakie County restaurant, a Washakie Museum and Cultural Center Travel Mug and a Ten Sleep Rodeo 75th Anniversary Poster. Actual/appraised value may differ at time of prize award. The specifics of the prize shall be solely determined by?Washakie County Visitor?s Council. No cash or other prize substitution shall be permitted except at?Washakie County Visitor?s Council?discretion. The prize is nontransferable. Any and all prize-related expenses, including without limitation any and all federal, state, and/or local taxes, shall be the sole responsibility of Winner. No substitution of prize or transfer/assignment of prize to others or request for the cash equivalent by Winner is permitted. Acceptance of prize constitutes permission for?Washakie County Visitor?s Council?to use Winner?s name, likeness, and entry for purposes of advertising and trade without further compensation, unless prohibited by law.
6. Odds: The odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received.
7. Winner Selection and Notification: Winner will be selected by online voting?under the supervision of?Washakie County Visitor?s Council. Winner will be notified by?email of phone?within five (5) days following selection of Winner.?Washakie County Visitor?s Council?shall have no liability for Winner?s failure to receive notices due to spam, junk e-mail or other security settings or for Winner?s provision of incorrect or otherwise non-functioning contact information. If Winner cannot be contacted, is ineligible, fails to claim the prize within?30 days?from the time award notification was sent, or fails to timely return a completed and executed declaration and release as required, the prize may be forfeited and an alternate Winner selected. Receipt by Winner of the prize offered in this Campaign is conditioned upon compliance with any and all federal, state, and local laws and regulations. ANY VIOLATION OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES BY WINNER (AT?Washakie County Visitor?s Council?s SOLE DISCRETION) WILL RESULT IN WINNER?S DISQUALIFICATION AS WINNER OF THE CAMPAIGN, AND ALL PRIVILEGES AS WINNER WILL BE IMMEDIATELY TERMINATED.
8. Rights Granted by You: By entering this content (e.g., photo, video, text, etc.), You understand and agree that?Washakie County Visitor?s Council, anyone acting on behalf of?Washakie County Visitor?s Council, and Washakie County Visitor?s Council?s licensees, successors, and assigns, shall have the right, where permitted by law, to print, publish, broadcast, distribute, and use in any media now known or hereafter developed, in perpetuity and throughout the World, without limitation, your entry, name, portrait, picture, voice, likeness, image, statements about the Campaign, and biographical information for news, publicity, information, trade, advertising, public relations, and promotional purposes. without any further compensation, notice, review, or consent.? By entering this content, You represent and warrant that your entry is an original work of authorship, and does not violate any third party?s proprietary or intellectual property rights. If your entry infringes upon the intellectual property right of another, You will be disqualified at the sole discretion of Washakie County Visitor’s Council. If the content of your entry is claimed to constitute infringement of any proprietary or intellectual proprietary rights of any third party, You shall, at your sole expense, defend or settle against such claims. You shall indemnify, defend, and hold harmless?Washakie County Visitor?s Council?from and against any suit, proceeding, claims, liability, loss, damage, costs or expense, which?Washakie County Visitor?s Council?may incur, suffer, or be required to pay arising out of such infringement or suspected infringement of any third party?s right.
9. Terms & Conditions:?Washakie County Visitor?s Council reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Contest should virus, bug, non-authorized human intervention, fraud, or other cause beyond Washakie County Visitor?s Council?s control corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, or proper conduct of the Contest. In such case,?Washakie County Visitor?s Council?may select the Winner from all eligible entries received prior to and/or after (if appropriate) the action taken by?Washakie County Visitor?s Council.?Washakie County Visitor?s Council reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who tampers or attempts to tamper with the entry process or the operation of the Contest or website or violates these Terms & Conditions. Washakie County Visitor?s Council has the right, in its sole discretion, to maintain the integrity of the Contest, to void votes for any reason, including, but not limited to: multiple entries from the same user from different IP addresses; multiple entries from the same computer in excess of that allowed by Contest rules; or the use of bots, macros, scripts, or other technical means for entering. Any attempt by an entrant to deliberately damage any website or undermine the legitimate operation of the Contest may be a violation of criminal and civil laws. Should such attempt be made, Washakie County Visitor?s Council?reserves the right to seek damages to the fullest extent permitted by law.
10. Limitation of Liability: By entering, You agree to release and hold harmless?Washakie County Visitor?s Council and its subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies, partners, representatives, agents, successors, assigns, employees, officers, and directors from any liability, illness, injury, death, loss, litigation, claim, or damage that may occur, directly or indirectly, whether caused by negligence or not, from: (i) such entrant?s participation in the Contest and/or his/her acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of any prize or any portion thereof; (ii) technical failures of any kind, including but not limited to the malfunction of any computer, cable, network, hardware, or software, or other mechanical equipment; (iii) the unavailability or inaccessibility of any transmissions, telephone, or Internet service; (iv) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Promotion; (v) electronic or human error in the administration of the Promotion or the processing of entries.
11. Disputes: THIS Contest IS GOVERNED BY THE LAWS OF?United States of America?AND?the State of Wyoming, WITHOUT RESPECT TO CONFLICT OF LAW DOCTRINES. As a condition of participating in this Contest, participant agrees that any and all disputes that cannot be resolved between the parties, and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Contest, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, exclusively before a court located in Wyoming having jurisdiction. Further, in any such dispute, under no circumstances shall participant be permitted to obtain awards for, and hereby waives all rights to, punitive, incidental, or consequential damages, including reasonable attorney?s fees, other than participant?s actual out-of-pocket expenses (i.e. costs associated with entering this Contest). Participant further waives all rights to have damages multiplied or increased.
13. Winners List: To obtain a copy of the Winner?s name or a copy of these Official Rules, mail your request along with a stamped, self-addressed envelope to:?Washakie County Visitor?s Council, P.O. Box 632, Worland, WY, 82401 USA. Requests must be received no later than?the date and time specified each week of the contest.
14. Sponsor: The Sponsor of the Contest is Washakie County Visitor?s Council, P.O. Box 632, Worland, WY 82401, USA.
15. Facebook: If you use Facebook to communicate or administer a contest or sweepstakes, include the following: The Contest hosted by Washakie County Visitor?s Council?is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by, or associated with Facebook.
16. By entering your photo, You, the Contestant, have affirmatively reviewed, accepted, and agreed to all of the Official Rules.